Junior Application Engineer
Unipartner Madeira is looking for a Junior Application Engineer, an exciting and challenging role.
As an application engineer, you will be able to work remotely, with teams and customers in different geographic locations, in the development and implementation of cutting-edge IT solutions. In the context of these activities, you will have the opportunity to use and apply, on a regular basis, new and thrilling tools and techniques.
Assignments may range in complexity, so you will be part of a solid team with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. A Junior Application Engineer should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player and focused on constantly delivering high value to our customers.
We are looking for talent without experience or a few professional experience.
Required Tech Skills:
• Basic understanding of the software development process lifecycle;
• Basic knowledge in configuring, administrating and troubleshooting of Microsoft® Windows Products including Windows Server;
• Basic understanding of datacenter technologies (Administration of Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage, Backup, Failover Clustering);
• Basic knowledge in configuring, administrating and troubleshooting Operating Systems.
Will be valued:
• Experience in developing web applications;
• Experience in cloud environment and corporate applications;
• Experience in SQL Server and Azure;
• Experience with Azure Active Directory and Office 365;
• Knowledge / mastery of Microsoft tools and technologies, such as Dynamics365 or Sharepoint.
Required soft skills:
Resilient team worker;
Excellent Communication Skills –fluent in English and Portuguese. Any other language is a plus;
Consultative profile with good organizational and documentation skills.